Become a Member
Becoming a member of Scottish Hockey has so many benefits.
Senior clubs, youth clubs and schools must register all their players as members for including them in teams entering national, district and youth competitions.
- All registered players taking part in Scottish Hockey competitions will be covered by Scottish Hockey’s personal accident insurance, which includes life and limb, dental and optical cover.
- Opportunity to play in national competitions.
- Access for clubs to Regional Managers.
- Live streaming of Scottish Cup Finals and Grand Finals.
- Video coverage of Indoor GALA Day and Schools’ Cup Finals.
- Raising club profile on the Scottish Hockey website; press releases; and social media.
- Discounted coaching courses.
- 15% discount from St Andrew’s First Aid
- Training for people across the sport – umpires; coaches; admins; media and other enablers.
- Child protection and welfare support.
- Development of player pathways aligned to the GB Talent Development Framework.
- First access to international match tickets.
Player Registration Categories
Please refer to the table below for Player Registration Categories and related Membership Fees before you begin the registration process.
Please contact us with any questions or queries.
In This Section
Please select a section you would like to view.