Reshuffle at the foot of the Women`s Premiership
Glasgow University are beginning to emerge out of the relegation zone in the women`s Premiership after a 1-1 draw with Inverleith.
The result pushed the students up one place to ninth in the table level on points with Hillhead but with a superior goal difference, with Inverleith still second from bottom, a point ahead of Gordonians.
Glasgow dominated the first half and went ahead with a strike from Imogen Shields and looked to be heading for their second win of the season. But Inverleith came back to level in the second period and Glasgow had to defend a series of penalty corners to secure a share of the points.
However, it all changed again on Sunday when Inverleith inflicted a massive 11-0 win on Gordonians. As a result the Edinburgh side shoot up two places to ninth, the Glasgow students fall back to tenth on goal difference over Hillhead, now in the dangerous eleventh spot.
- Premiership split starts for the men while the women play catch-up games
- Wins for Edinburgh University women and Western Wildcats men
- Watsonians women win in indoor Euros along with cup and league action
- Tough day for Watsonians at the women’s indoor Euros
- Watsonians pick up some points in the indoor Euros and Uddy women win in Premiership
- Watsonians in EuroHockey top flight while at home it is the Scottish Cup quarter-finals
- Scottish Hockey and Physique Management Launch New Partnership
- A final win for Western Wildcats at Euros and wins also for Dundee Wanderers and GHK in Premiership
- Mixed fortunes for Western Wildcats men in Europe and big results in the Premiership
- Close contest sees Scotland women lose 2-1 away to Spain