The Association of Scottish Hockey Coaches (ASHC) is an excellent membership body for individuals who are interested or currently involved in coaching.
As a member, you will have the opportunity to:
- Exchange ideas and expertise with other coaches,
- Organise seminars and workshops each year
- Assist in the communication and information flow of best coaching practice to encourage joint District initiatives and activities.
- Personal Membership Card
- Insurance cover against public liability up to a maximum of £5,000,000
- Legal Expenses cover of £250,000
- 24 hour legal advice and councelling services
- information and the opportunity to attend Seminars and Conferences organised by various Scottish Hockey partners.
- Information and the opportunity to attend coaching workshops at discounted rates
The annual cost of membership presents great value for money:
- £15.00 for affiliated Scottish Hockey members with email addresses*
- £51.00 for non-affiliated members with email address
*members will receive all correspondence through email.
If a teacher of hockey in schools/colleges or a non-qualified coach, membership is still available but benefits will not include insurance cover. Please contact us to find out more.
The membership will be renewable on 1 July each year and a pro-rata basis will operate.
How to Join and Become a Member
Your insurance cover will start from the date your membership fee is received and confirmed at the Scottish Hockey office.
Please contact us for more information.